Full description The Property has been refurbished to a high standard and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Fully fitted kitchen / dinner, Bathroom. The first floor consist of two Bedrooms and a landing,
Externally there is a big garden to the rear, access path on the side of the property and parking for two cars at the front.
Good location for School, Shop (Co-Op) and a Bus Stop.
Tenant Fees: The landlord will charge a maximum of £350.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
Tenancy set up
* Please quote ref. HCEPPP when enquiring about this property.
0800 999 4441 Phone lines open Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Closest transport Bus Stop (0.2 miles) Alness Train Station (4 miles) Dingwall Train Station (8 miles)
Have your property, business or lands photographed in five easy steps...
We’ve made it simple and inexpensive to get professional photographs of your rental property. Here’s how;
1. Owner / Landlord:Place your order. Please either phone us on 0800 999 4441 or click one of the ‘Enquire Now" buttons on this page.
2. Owner / Landlord:Tell us about the property. Let us know the basic details of the House, Flat, Barn or Land you need pictures of. If you have used us before, we’ll add them to your existing property listing. This step will allow us to give you a no nonsense quote.
3. Owner / Landlord:Pay for your property photos online via your invoice or over the phone – we’ll send you a receipt for your records.
4. Photographer:A photographer will call you. Our property photographer will be in touch to arrange a time to take the photos. The photos normally take half an hour to complete depending on property / land size.
5. Photographer: We will upload your photos to your property’s personal property folder for your convenience. You’ll also get a set of your photos to keep.